Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Elf Bowling!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Man, I remember when CD burners were first released, we had a giant external one and I thought it was so awesome to be able to make my own CDs. Even though it took like 20 minutes to download a song and about half an hour to burn a CD, so total time for one CD of downloaded songs was like 5 1/2 hours.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I credit this game with making me who I am today.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I remember when I was 7 or 8 my family bought Dark Seed:

I remember between myself, mom, and dad, we played that game so drat much and probably only got like 10% through.

Years later I found a step by step guide to beat it and it was very cathartic.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

Oh my god YES I read that loving thing, as well as his other blog "life of a 41 year old virgin" or somesuch, google up "losernet" and yeah - it's still online!
Having assburgers in 1995 sucked pretty bad because you didn't have any fanboyism subculture to relate with. Ole lavahead would have had a ball in 2015 along with bronies.

Wait, so is this ironic or something, I am confused. I started reading the Loser Upstairs thing and so far it sounds like the guy upstairs watches movies, eats pizza, talks to people on the phone, and has friends over. Meanwhile the guy downstairs seems to spend every second in his apartment chronicling what the "loser" upstairs is doing. I've only read like the first ten things though, so maybe it gets worse?