Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

The Goatfather posted:

if you were swapping discs a lot this meant that they didn't get all scratched sitting on your desk because you're too lazy to keep putting them back in their cases, as long as you had some extra caddies

i remember the last time i saw a virtual boy irl it was months after they'd flopped and there was one left at babbages or something at the mall marked down to $20. i wish id bought it

I bought my Virtual Boy from funcoland or something like it for like $30 along with a few games for $4-5 each. I should have grabbed a few of them. Also wish I had gotten some of the rare/expensive games like Waterworld or Nester's funky bowling. Mario Tennis and Warioland were actually pretty fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU