Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"
I can't believe no one hasn't mentioned AOHell. Also, does anyone remember Cheetachat?

B.H. Facials has a new favorite as of 06:38 on Dec 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"

KiteAuraan posted:

There was this one game I used to play the gently caress out of that I cannot remember the name of for the life of me. It was a point and click edutainment thing in Egypt. I remember getting freaked out when you go into Abu Simbel and a statue of Ramses II with glowing eyes yells at you about some poo poo.

Was it Memphis Math Treasure of the Tombs?

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

I remember thinking I was hot poo poo when I was the the only one among my circle of nerd friends to have a Slot A AMD Athlon clocked at 1 Ghz and 512 Mb of RAM. I also remember saving like crazy for a Voodoo 5500. Those were good times. :allears:

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

Has anyone mentioned Monuments of Mars or Arctic Adventure? I remember playing the poo poo out of those games.

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

Random Stranger posted:

Yesterday I received a text.

And so it's time to say farewell to this:

My Nokia flip phone that I've been using for almost fifteen years. Branded with a wireless name that hasn't existed in ten (and the sim card still reads Cingular as well).

I told myself that once it died, that's when I'd upgrade to a smartphone. I mean how long could that be, everyone I know has their phones break every few years.

That was over five years ago.

The phone has been indestructible, surviving multiple natural disasters, worldwide transit, and being dropped onto concrete from a story up.

The people at the AT&T store mocked me for still having it when I went in and I was thinking, "Whatever I get now isn't going to be halfway as rugged or reliable as that flip phone was."

You should've replaced it with a Motorola Motofone F3.

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

Somehow I got away with using a TI-89 all through highschool and junior college. Looked enough like a TI-83 and my teachers never bothered to look any closer. Sucked having to always have the manual on hand at all times in order to translate the teachers directions for the 83 to the 89 though.

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

I was recording TV with a VCR until June of 2015. I just ran the cable box's coax out to the VCR and made sure my cable box was on the channel I wanted to record before I went to work. I find it funny that my parents were rocking a DVR before me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

Was at my parents recently and found my Dad's old Zenith MinisPort and everything that goes along with it except for the 2" floppies. I didn't get a chance to see if it still works. Maybe next time.