Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Come on the Lestermans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Nice shot Barkley

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Leicester pen, Okazaki outmuscling Funes Mori lol

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I notice Bournemouth had to change their line-up before matchstart because King was too injured to start after last week's knock, is Murray their last fit striker? I'm looking forward to an innovative 5 - 5 - 0 formation from them next week when he's inevitably taken off on a stretcher today

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

tekz posted:

well they just lost one. can someone gimme a stream of the leicester game

http://soccerembed.com/ch3.php

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
OPTA has reliably informed me that Harry Kane did 9 in 11, big news this

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Insanely Sikh posted:

Tettey scored? Must be one of his trademark long shots that he is definitely very good at

Tettey scored a good shot against Italy I'll have you know, they're a good team right, it means he must be good at shooting

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Everton are real bad at not giving away penalties

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Spangly A posted:

imagine getting done by a Tettey goal. away. And you're Manchester United. And the manager has been there years and spent hundreds of millions.

Mahrez with another penalty, Leicester are the real deal

Not just Tettey goal but a Tettey run in behind on a counter into untakeable shot down by the post.

He usually just shoots from outside the box and gets a deflection when he scores

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Okazaki deserved a goal today, especially after watching the Vardy/Mahrez compilations and seeing all the times they've taken the shot when he's been in a great position to get the ball (not that it matters when they score anyway but you know).

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Blue Star Error posted:

I'm not sure we can hold out for 20 minutes

You need a third

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Brony Car posted:

I don't like this Chelsea. Bring back the old Chelsea.

Sounds like they don't like Asians. :(

Out pops a smiling Shinji Okazaki

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I hope these results stand to the final whistle IMO

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

mackintosh posted:

I'm tired of this Dutch fraud. Send him packing.

You're still ahead of Palace by a goal, calm down. EL spot seems secure.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Newcastle making Villa look like Lester here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Haven't watched Ighalo since he was a wee lad, looking pretty good eh

• Locked thread