Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit
The televised match selection by NBCSN drives me crazy. Sure, relegation fights are fun so that's why we have Chelsea-Sunderland, but then we get loving United-Norwich as the other match. I get that they insist on pandering to American plastics, but seriously, Everton-Leicester should be televised instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

HJB posted:

I'm glad Chelsea are fixed now

I'm not, OP. I'm disappointed as hell.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

I thought United fans loved green and gold :confused:

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Nothing against Everton, but I would love to see back to back hattricks for Mahrez.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Is Mignolet injured?

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

I hope Liverpool score 4 and concede 3 more in the process

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

tarbrush posted:

Lol at Klopp there

I wish I knew what he was saying because his gesturing is hilarious

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Bogdan is in full panic mode

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

lmbo the Watford mascot is awesome

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Von Linus posted:

He's not supposed to be 100%, starting from the bench most likely. I have a feeling Aguero Madness is going to have its way with Mathieu Flamini.

Nah, Aguero is too crocked to do anything right now. Ozil is going to connect with a lot of Ramsey's runs from deep and I don't think City will be able to handle that.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

They didn't make it easy on themselves, but that's an important win for Arsenal. That's two for two against title rivals this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

euroboy posted:

Yaya Toure was terrible last night, the only noteworthy thing he did was a wondergoal out of nowhere.

Özil, Ramsey, Bellerin and Koscielny in particular bossed it all match.

Up until he scored that goal at least. Then it seemed like he finally gave a drat and really began to impose himself in midfield. If that had started sooner than the 80th minute City might have picked up a point.

• Locked thread