Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Abramovich should dock all their pay for being gigantic cunts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

ephex posted:

its just the "new manager effect", hiddink has enough time to still gently caress it all up

They dont have a new manager yet, tactically they havnt changed at all...the players are just whining colossal anal fissures

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

tekz posted:

united-norwich and chelsea- sunderland on tv

is this a joke. wtf

Yeah its almost like Utd and Chelsea pull the biggest TV audience, who would have thought...

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Der Shovel posted:

Manchester United are not playing well all season and I wish they'd start playing better.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

So the Chelsea job has kind of always been pretty toxic since Abramovich took over...but now why the hell would and manager want to go there since its clear the players have more power than any manager would.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Insurrectionist posted:

OPTA has reliably informed me that Harry Kane did 9 in 11, big news this

Never forget...

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

trem_two posted:

Because the severance packages are absolutely fantastic.

Christ i remember after the CL final where Grant was still in charge, he was looking at his 2nd place medal with a "loving hell i hope this can stop bullets" look on his face.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

quote:

Danny Mills

Former Man City defender, Final Score

"This performance almost justifies Abramovich sacking Jose Mourinho..."
Share this post on

Read more about these links.

when did Danny Mills become an expert on football?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Brony Car posted:

The commentators for Newcastle versus Liverpool were desperately trying to find a "distance covered" reason for why Newcastle were outplaying Liverpool and then the stats popped up showing the distance to be about the same.

I don't know why the commentators couldn't just say that Liverpool were bad.

The BBC commentary were making GBS threads on them all game...at one point the commentator said that Moreno should be fined and suspended for a game for a foul throw

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

julian assflange posted:

*Watches man spectacularly meltdown and destroy a team he built while also dragging everyone possible into a singularity of poo poo and controversy*

"Hmm, I'd take him at United over LVG for sure"

At least he has the passion to do that, LVG looks like someone who would pay a guy to give his wife an orgasm because he lacks the conviction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Brony Car posted:

You look like Louis Van Gaal?!?!

2/10 see me after class

• Locked thread