Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I hope Leicester keep winning and depending on the Arsenal-City result they could have a nice buffer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Pooshited

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Lmao

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

This season owns

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Oh Palace won too, nice

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

did anyone say liverpoo yet?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

let's go the london gunners

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

African AIDS cum posted:

Ah come on lads get in. I've got my Arsenal Dreamcast jersey on (feels a bit tight, I guess it shrunk in the wash) Upgrading the kernel on some of our servers here so have a bit of downtime. Having a Stone Arrogant Bastard Ale, which has a Beautiful dark amber/brown colour with a nice tan head and some lacing. Smells of well balanced hops and caramel malt as well as what seems like a dozen other aromas. Hops hang out in the top of the mouth but I'm not complaining. Great mouthfeel. Not overly piney or citrusy like alot of West coast ales. Very enjoyable.

very nice

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

kdb has a very punchable face

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao what a poo poo bottler

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

GET IN

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014