Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Spangly A posted:

also is stewie downing single handedly dragging Boro back to the prem? he's a good lad

fun fact: he's actually just been pretty decent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

sassassin posted:

Wes Morgan is "like a bull"

he's very athletic

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
Did anyone say liverpoo?

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
seems to me like the way things are going for the promoted sides means boro will walk the league next season lads

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

agreed

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
how do you become a professional footballer without being able to pass?

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Broletariat posted:

Agbonlahor has actually demonstrated that you can become a professional footballer without even touching the ball

thought he was dead tbh

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Spangly A posted:

this game has been attack v defence and I urge anyone considering watching it to not do that

James Tomkins just tried to dribble someone, this is laughable

was genuinely gona watch this and then I remembered the teams in it currently and went "oh right"

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Blinkz0rz posted:

i'm hoping for a lovely 0-0 draw that disappoints everyone

actually it's gona be 1-0 with a jammy peno

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
looking forward to this giving the arsenal fans getting their hopes up just to have it crushed when they lose 8-0 to west brom or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
imagine if yaya toure actually tried for 90 minutes of a match.

big thanks to arsenal for the 100 quid tho

• Locked thread