Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Hurr I'm trp and i think jerome is poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Insurrectionist posted:

OPTA has reliably informed me that Harry Kane did 9 in 11, big news this

Well they do say "he's one of us"

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

LOl we're the best

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Look at tetteys spack finish

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

ronniegardocki posted:

united have nothing

Norwich have two

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Squeeky bum time now

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I'm not sure we can hold out for 20 minutes

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I'm not sure we can hold out for 4 minutes

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

We did it :)

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Hahahaha Adam Smith managed to get two players sent off and scored a goal

The invisible hand of the free market strikes again

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I've just noticed we dumped Man U out of the top 4 lol it was a false position all along

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Important relegation 6 pointer coming up where Villa absolutely need to win to have the smallest chance of staying up and Garde chooses to play without a striker wouldn't have happened with Our Tim

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Spangly A posted:

For real though I'd like to know if some teams are running less than last year, Chelsea's collapse is almost as bad as Spains when they lost their bloodbags.

I saw a km run per game stat the other day and there seems to be no pattern at all, good and bad teams at the top and bottom

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

All of Villa's players look about a foot shorter than Newcastles

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I'm loving these conditions I hope it gets even worse

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

wawah wee wah

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Draw would own hope it stays like this, but gets wetter

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

straight up brolic posted:

"The force is with villa here"

Ayew D2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

sassassin posted:

It's not that he can't be bothered to run the game from the start, he's not good enough to do it.

Has to wait until everyone is tired.

Like Ched Evans

• Locked thread