Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Munin
Nov 14, 2004

JFairfax posted:

pedo, he looks like a pedo

I'd personally say Basil the Rat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

The Man City players seem to be singularity focused on attacking the Arsenal players from behind.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

That was a cracker!

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

They seem to be strangely intent on kicking us effeminate southerners.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Noice!

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

looking forward to this giving the arsenal fans getting their hopes up just to have it crushed when they lose 8-0 to west brom or something.

At least we have the warm memories of cool and good football when that happens unlike the benighted Man U fans of today.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

And again, as an Arsenal fan, 2-0 the most dangerous scoreline.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

City have actually put on quite a lot of pressure over the match but we've been absorbing it so far. We just had a few killer moves in between.

[edit]rofl

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Bah

Had to be Toure as well of course.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Machinegunboyo posted:

This is going to be a nervey finish I tell you

I can tell you that my heart rate is up at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Well, that was a game! :D

• Locked thread