Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Hope Sunderland wreck Chels. Sam and Jose are really good friends so we can get to see Big Sam being a right oval office in the post match interview

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Hahahaha Adam Smith managed to get two players sent off and scored a goal

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Spangly A posted:

West Ham ahead of Liverpool with a game in hand, but can't go above Watford even if we win. I'm just not getting the hang of this season. Crystal Palace level with Man United? what a world.

Swansea Form LLDLLL
West Ham Form LDLDDD

Gonna be a cracker boys.

Swansea: Fabianski, Rangel, Fernandez, Williams, Taylor, Ki, Britton, Cork, Sigurdsson, Gomis, Ayew. Subs: Amat, Shelvey, Emnes, Nordfeldt, Montero, Naughton, Barrow.

West Ham: Adrian, Tomkins, Collins, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Song, Antonio, Kouyate, Noble, Zarate, Jelavic. Subs: Randolph, Valencia, Jenkinson, Obiang, Oxford, Cullen, Hendrie.

Zarate on the left again, what joy. Pretty balanced team from us, it's a shame that the attackers are a bit poo poo.

Zarate has been the only one of our front line who's even looked like scoring lately. He has his problems but he's been doing well since Payet got injured.

But yeah, it's a shame that literally half our first team plus Carroll are injured. Jelavic works hard but just isn't good enough

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

sassassin posted:

More likely he'll put one past Adrian than any of our players atm.

nevr 4get

http://giant.gfycat.com/ThirdTinyCockatoo.gif

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Ok Spangly. You win. Zarate is having one of his stupid days. He's not passing at all

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

peanut- posted:

This is a bad game of football.

Jelavic needs to be taken out behind the woodshed.

Considering we replaced Carlton Cole with him, Jelavic isn't so bad. He's working hard, he's just a bit poo poo

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Spangly A posted:

Gianfranco Zola was a genius

Imagine what he'd be able to get out of this team. Dimitri Payet would be the best player in the world (and we'd finish 18th)

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

RideTheSpiral posted:

ive hardly seen west ham play this year. have they always played this retarded long punt ball?

We're missing our entire first choice front line (Payet, Lanzini, Sakho, Moses) along with Carroll and Reid. We're kind of playing like this out of necessity

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Adrian is a real real good shot stopper

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Spangly A posted:

I cant think of a worse striker starting in the prem than Gomis, he's a moron

Carroll, Gestede or Rooney.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

MoPZiG posted:

I hope we dont sell Collins to Big Sam. Days like today hes the most entertaining thing to watch with our squad.

He's a man who compensates for his lack of a ability with sheer bravery and a disregard for his own wellbeing

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Not bad for the B-team but still a loving terrible game. I want to like Jelavic but he's just awful. Hopefully Enner will be considered fully fit for Boxing Day so he can lead the line with Lanzini returning as well.

Also, fire Mark Noble into the sun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Spangly A posted:

Mark Noble has had the worst year I've seen him have since before Parker, he absolutely can't handle being captain

He needs to be dropped once everyone is fit. I can see the argument with playing him when we're playing a midfield three. But when everyone is back and we go back to Lanzini/Payet/Moses behind the striker and go to two central midfielders, there's no way it can't be Song and Kouyate. Song was our best player today and Kouyate has been undroppable since we signed him. Give the armband to Song or Reid

• Locked thread