Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Hillary Clinton
Bernie Sanders
Martin O'Malley
Donald Trump
View Results

• Locked thread
Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

Joementum posted:

Bernie played hockey while Mayor (see above) but Michelle Kwan works for Hillary's campaign. Not sure who has the ice skating advantage here.

Bernie just won over the hearts of all the people who grew up with the Mighty Ducks movies.

Hillary got the people who watch figure skating.

Somehow I feel like the demographics haven't changed at all based on stereotypical age groups for those things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Math Debater
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
It sounded like that RNC guy who was just interviewed on the ABC live stream pre-show said "disinfected voters" when he was talking about Trump's base of supporters. Of course, he meant to say "disaffected voters." This has been my favorite component of the pre-show, which has generally been pretty irritating to me. I find these ABC people to be really annoying and I think they've been asking stupid questions, like "Who comes out looking like a winner and who comes out looking like a loser?"

Math Debater has issued a correction as of 01:41 on Dec 20, 2015

Maarek
Jun 9, 2002

Your silence only incriminates you further.
President Nixon is apparently going to be live tweeting the debate. I love this guy's commitment to the gimmick.

warcraft_boyfriend_99
Aug 12, 2007

by Pragmatica

Thump! posted:

I like to think they all do a shot together before going out on stage for their debate :3:

metamucil

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

lol no wmur

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Liking this pregame show

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

WugLyfe posted:

Liking this pregame show

This Bernie voter with the flag is pretty good.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

He's definitely losing against the wind

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Mitt Romney posted:

This Bernie voter with the flag is pretty good.

He is r/sandersforpresident personified.

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

WampaLord posted:

He is r/sandersforpresident personified.

He was a bit more well spoken and cited several accurate things he liked about Sanders.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Actually we hate signs and nobody uses the biodegradable ones :mad:

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Omfg it's not even freezing out ice up

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Mitt Romney posted:

He was a bit more well spoken and cited several accurate things he liked about Sanders.

I missed that part and just caught his Hillary rant, fair enough.

These Iowa watchers irritate me.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Ohhhh so that's what a Hillary supporter looks like.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Prepare to be disappointed creepy guy

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

WampaLord posted:

I missed that part and just caught his Hillary rant, fair enough.

These Iowa watchers irritate me.

Yeah he took the bait when the anchor asked him specifically what he disliked about Clinton and then quoted inaccurate stats on her donors.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

WugLyfe posted:

We should move this to TFF and make it a GDT!

Let's go the bernie sanders, bitch!

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Kevyn posted:

Let's go the bernie sanders, bitch!

Heeeelll yeah :hfive:

poo poo Steve Smith Sr should be a moderator

Math Debater
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
That guy who was just interviewed at the pro-Hillary watch party was wearing a sweater with the letters "DSM" repeatedly emblazoned on it. Perhaps he's a psychiatry enthusiast.

Wow, pictures of Hillary Clinton throughout her life. They put a lot of effort into displaying their enthusiasm for the "we came, we saw, he died" Secretary of State!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

WugLyfe posted:

Heeeelll yeah :hfive:

poo poo Steve Smith Sr should be a moderator

Tom Brady should be a moderator :colbert:

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

Maarek posted:

President Nixon is apparently going to be live tweeting the debate. I love this guy's commitment to the gimmick.

Oh wait. I have a twitter account that I never use...time to get in on that re-tweet game.

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad
Wasn't a late December Saturday night debate one of the most watched on the Dem side in 2008?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Joementum posted:

He's pro-Trump

He should absolutely be a moderator for the GOP debate though

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Joementum posted:

But then Trump would win :negative:

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

Joementum posted:

Pretty sure he's endorsed Donald J. Trump.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

He's pro-Trump

He should absolutely be a moderator for the GOP debate though

"I've won the Superbowl 3 times, so I know winners. How would you win the general election?"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mitt Romney posted:

Wasn't a late December Saturday night debate one of the most watched on the Dem side in 2008?

All days selected are the worst possible days, it's the insane narrative that surrounds date selection for debates.

It's just the press being unwilling to admit that anybody watching right now is a sad person who will be watching no matter matter when it is

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

He hasn't. He evaded the question in an odd way, but they are friends. The NFL doesn't want people sticking their dicks in elections

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

WugLyfe posted:

But then Trump would win :negative:

We can get David Ortiz to co-moderate and ensure fairness.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

WampaLord posted:

"I've won the Superbowl 3 times, so I know winners. How would you win the general election?"

4 :thurman:

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad
Was Axelrod the guy that coined the "DNC has the thumb on the scale for HRC"? I've heard it everywhere today.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Whoever this guy is that's being interviewed on the ABC stream needs to go up a size or two with his suit jacket, that one button is loving struggling.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
This pirate stream doesn't seem like it's leading into a debate. I think I've been watching local CT news for nothing!

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I can't wait for Hillary's awkward delivery of the sick burns her campaign staff has thought up for her.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Oh my god, a Debate Bingo card. ABC, what the gently caress. At least make a drinking game.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Go hawks, bitch :bernin:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I watching the actual ABC channel and here it was nothing but an entire show devoted to The Texans which I'm shocked wasn't weeping and guns being put in mouths.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Joementum posted:

no, no more of patriots sports man. i hate patriots sports man

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
MOM: Also here

Adbot