Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

You take some bomb rear end pics, are you a professional photographer or just a very skilled enthusiast?

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
Ok, cool. I thought you traveled around and took pictures for coffee table booms or something. Please post more pics!

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
What kind of phone do you have? As a true goon I shower with my phone and have dropped it into water several times and have never had it go out due to mist/water/urine. [Note 4 user]

Also I am really jealous, I wish I could visit NZ.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

Observation Point, Zion National Park - Click for Panorama - thanks californiasushi for dragging me up there!

Kolob Canyon, Zion National Park - Click for Panorama

Lake Tenaya, Yosemite National Park - Click for bigger

Tuolumne Meadows, Yosemite National Park - Click for bigger

Jane @ Lake Tenaya - Click for bigger

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
IDK, feel like my Note 4 still takes baller pics - way better than my wife's iPhone.

http://m.imgur.com/a/ItXjZ

• Locked thread