Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Those are some incredible photos. Has anyone here ever trekked through where the revenant was filmed? It's goddamn beautiful wherever it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Those are incredible. Wow.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Where are those from Rat?

By the way, these are all incredible. Especially princess. I've only been to a handful of national parks and I've definitely got the bug again to get out there. Nothing better than a long trek and a nice fire at the end of the day.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Those are incredible shots of the owls. Wow.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

That's p cool. Looks beautiful and I can feel the perfect hiking weather through the screen.

• Locked thread