Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BossTweed
Apr 9, 2001

Doctor Rope
Any suggestions for decent cameras that aren't too big/heavy and would be good for taking nature pics? I have a Nikon DSLR but I don't really want to be lugging it around most of the time, especially if I'm trailrunning or orienteering.

BossTweed fucked around with this message at 03:03 on May 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BossTweed
Apr 9, 2001

Doctor Rope

Picnic Princess posted:

Depends on what kind of nature. Are you looking to do landscape, or macro, or wildlife, or all of the above?

Mostly landscape I suspect. Stuff like these pictures I took with my iphone while I was doing some orienteering. I'm just hoping to have something that is a step up from what a phone camera can do.

BossTweed
Apr 9, 2001

Doctor Rope
Awesome, thanks for the ideas folks, I will do some research!

• Locked thread