Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Here are some camping pics from several years ago.
Canadian Shield country, eastern Ontario.
Your mountains may be taller, but mine are way older. So old infact that they aren't even mountains anymore.
I love the swampy lowlands of the Canadian Shield.

I always like taking pictures of Loons

Some crazy assed cliff

After driving the rental truck as far as I dared, we hiked in the rest of the way, this is a skidoo/atv trail, and I guess this is a shelter for people who might want to stop along the way and get out of the wind. It needs to be fixed though.

Directions to the nearest towns via skidoo/atv trails

Random Turtle just hanging out on the trail

The other side of the Shelter

Same cliff as before

Back end of some derelict Gangster mobile. Possibly used in a bank robbery by guys in pinstriped suits and fedoras.

Yosemite Sam's house?

It must be...

That cliff again, I really have this urge to climb that poo poo, and likely fall to my death.

Finally made it to te lake I wanted to see.

Some other random cliff

Same lake as earlier

One of the man swamps that were along the trail in to the park/lake. I guess this is one of th reasons farming wasn't particularly successful in this area.

Just chillin on a stick

Different lake. The one were were (car) camping on.

Same lake. My parents have rented a cottage on this lake off and one for decades. My favorite place ever.

Sunset through the trees.

Can you find the beaver?

Bug threesome.

Sunset and a boat that just screams NINTEENFUCKINGEIGHTIES!!!

I always leave an offering of tobacco to the lake god, so that the fishing will be good. He looks angry today.

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Feb 11, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread