Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Browns Lake

Vedauwoo

Grinnell Glacier, Glacier NP

Lake Jackson, Grand Teton NP

Emmaline lake

The Pacific

Olympic NP

Crater Lake NP

Pinnacles, Custer state park

Badlands NP

Canyonlands NP

Grand Staircase NM

Capitol Reef NP

Bryce Canyon NP

Arches NP

Carlsbad caverns. In the darkness, ancient things wait dreaming :cthulhu:

Timpanogos cave

Jewel cave

Wind cave

Oregon caves

Lewis and Clark caverns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Unfffffffffff those Canada pics are gorgeous.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

:neckbeard: Please keep posting these.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

:flashfap: I am seriously loving these pictures.

Kind of funny how when I was younger, I would look at landscape pictures and find them boring. Now they amaze me. Probably because now I have more of a frame of reference for such things.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

buddhanc posted:

Where are those from Rat?

By the way, these are all incredible. Especially princess. I've only been to a handful of national parks and I've definitely got the bug again to get out there. Nothing better than a long trek and a nice fire at the end of the day.

Three out of four are in Colorado. The last one is Pensacola Beach. On the first page, all the hell over.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

Some spring break highlights.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

No, just me. It's my gimmick, like the garden gnome thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

I like glacial lakes.

• Locked thread