Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
all the better to glomp you with

black children posted:

back in the day, firefighting crews used to have pack mules to carry their extra poo poo. i think that's a great idea. they also used to have camp cooks too :mad:

Pack animals are horrible. I don't wanna hike through animal poo poo but noooooo Jim and Susie thought they needed a new pair of underwear and clean shirt for every day of their three day backpacking trip at 8000 feet (:ohdear:) so they hired some pack mules from We poo poo Everywhere Inc. to lay a 10 mile track of poo poo. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006

joke_explainer posted:

Don't put DEET on your face. Or at least not around your eyes or lips.

Do not heed this warning.

Use deet everywhere at all times. The second you see a mosquito use a poo poo ton of deet. Spray it all over yourself or bathe in it. And then after you've done that spray it all over your clothes and in 15 minutes do it again and keep doing it. On night 2 wonder how the hell you got bit. On night 3 rummage through everything and get pissed at your friends for not bringing more deet.

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006

bongwizzard posted:

I have no desire to ever be above the tree line, I wanna be low as possible at all times. I wanna need a pfd to sleep in incase of flood. Leave the mountains to others, give me all the river valleys.

:frogout:

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006

I LIKE COOKIE posted:

Ask me how I feel about cats. People letting their cats roam outdoors, killing poo poo loads of small mammals and birds. There's some statistic like every outdoor cat kills ~5 animals a week. Multiply that by thousands of cats in my town and we've got a minor extinction event.

gently caress cats

We used to have a booming outdoor cat population and then the coyote population took off and now all the outdoor cats are dead.

RIP cats

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006

bongwizzard posted:

Nothing cool happens up there, all you can do is look down.

on the plebeians and denizens of creek filth who can't breath well enough to hike at altitude

• Locked thread