Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Levitate posted:

dude have you even ever been high?!

:colbert:
It's often really windy when you're way up there, and butane is bad for you anyway so be smart and bring a magnifying glass and sunglasses to light your bong with while you're sitting on a windswept crest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
I seem to sweat a lot at the unnoticeable level - like, if I sit in a car on a day that's not like 68 degrees or warmer, I will fog up all the windows in a 3 foot radius. I have no idea why, but it does mean that I need to go way out of my way to watch out for how breathable a lot of materials are because walking into a building in a coat and sweatshirt can make me start to sweat buckets within 3-5 minutes. It's obnoxious as hell - maybe I'm dying, but it's been occurring to me for well over a dozen years.. Every automobile I own has the thermostat set to "defrost" 24/7/365, and if someone doesn't turn their car's thermo to "defrost" when I get in, I will bet you money that I'll fog up everything within an arm's reach in a couple minutes.

• Locked thread