Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

meselfs posted:

Agreed, and anyone who gives anything but kudos to someone who's out hiking is loving retarded.

Every time I go out anywhere I see a group of friends dressed in immaculate probably never before used synthetic garb with trekking poles and other useless crap standing around talking about their hiking apps on their phones, in almost same place doing the same thing after I've reached the end and turned back. Is this the right thread to make fun of them?

ok I admit it I hate them mainly because I don't have friends. they're still stupid though

no these people are in abundance in the PNW i hate them too but i can't explain why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Yarville posted:

People have hiked the AT in crocs. Unless you're hiking in extreme conditions or ignoring the 10 essentials completely there is no 'right' or 'wrong'. If it feels good out I'll go on weekend trips in cotton and wearing sneakers.

heathen :colbert:

• Locked thread