Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I want to fight Ray Jardine some day. He started a terrible umbrella trend and chiseled holds across the nose of Half Dome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Epitope please don't die, it makes everyone look bad.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Otzi would eat these people and discard their ridiculous shoes.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
God bless you, whipsnake.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Had a guy show up for a an overnight trip in October, in the Cascades in a jean jacket and shorts.

Why yes, it did rain.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Have you tried the French Wedge?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E52XNZoU6sQ

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
You *could* put strap on crampons onto trail runners, but the lack of stiffness would be a problem, and makes me super-duper wary. You'd be better off with yaktrax or something like that, but would be facing difficulty with vertical terrain, no toe points.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Anyone here ever want to punch Ray Jardine in the dick real hard?

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
His writing is super insufferable, he also chiseled a hold into Half Dome. No ultralight hate. I love my siltarp.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I'm going to take the bold stance that trees are cool, but sometimes you don't want trees.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Nessmuk's a homeboy.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Thruhikestomper58

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
You can peel my thick merino leggings from my cold, dead, but surprisingly stink-free, thighs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Hell, market it as the "won't melt to your skin" alternative.

• Locked thread