Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

Poles are awesome when you're carrying serious weight, like 60+ lbs of poo poo. If you're carrying less than that, man up and stop being such a gigantic pussy.

I did an hiking course with people who didn't know what they were doing(Christmas gift from the padres). 2nd desert hike out, one of the people in the group decided that because we were going to the desert, and because the desert is hot, she wouldn't bring any long-sleeves or even her rain gear :downs:. Thankfully it was a weekender hike, but this lady was burnt to gently caress by the end of it and freezing rear end cold at night. An environment where there is literally no cover from the sun for 7 hours a day is piss poor place to rely on sunscreen. I'd rather be hot in my long sleeved shirts and pants than look like a burnished leather purse in twenty years.

Also took my dad for a long day hike in Mission Trails in San Diego. He wore cotton socks and tennis shoes. When we got home, his feet had loving massive blisters on them.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread