Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i like to wear cotton tees to outdoor activities to troll people and because they are cheap and comfortable and as long as its not too cold, not dangerous

enjoy paying $30 for bloody nipples lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Levitate posted:

lol at people who hike with expensive next gen console, I like to hike with my old NES just to troll people because new consoles can't match the artistry of classic games

enjoy paying $400 for the wrong kind of RAM lol

i know right, loving lol at these scrubs

i saw a really old dude rucking in an oscilliscope he'd hardwired to play missile command. you do this long enough you see some real legends

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Picnic Princess posted:

Whenever I see pics of 14ers they always just look like really really big hills.

if you're acclimatized, that's usually all they are

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

if you aren't carrying less than 25lb you're basically car camping

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Epitope posted:

"The ten essentials" for going outside? What is this poo poo. How about 1: "being a human animal." Done. You nerdy motherfucker.

1 knife- oh, right. you think this is motherfucking hatchet. you're gonna build a house out of sticks and farm some radishes cuz you remembered your trusty pocket knife. give me a break.

2 firestarter- what like gasoline? bitch you gonna burn down the woods. get out of here with that poo poo.

3 matches- oh you better believe fire is essential. you some kinda badass though, why don't you just rub some sticks together

4 map- what, you trying to find your way to the mall? through the woods? how about you just watch where you going

5 compass- what are we, christopher god damned columbus? gonna discover new lands? your rear end is trying to get lost, ain't ya.

6 headlamp- "hey, look at me, i can see how much of a goober i am in the dark"

7 sunglasses and sunscreen- oh poo poo there's sun out there! how about a parasol too you nancy

8 first-aid supplies- don't forget the duct tape and grocery bags for a sucking chest wound, case you run into the injuns :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

9 extra clothing- hold on, you gonna change your outfit while you're out hiking? oh, i get it, you gotta find the perfect look for your new profile pic. go gently caress yourself.

10 extra food- mmm powerbars, hell ya lets pay two dollars for a dog turd.

i got a theory, this list was made up by elitist A holes that want to keep the woods for themselves. supprise motha fucka! i didn't even pick up the poo poo i just took back there! owned bitch!!!@!!

:hellyeah::hf::owned:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Squalid posted:

I asked a physical anthropologist when humans invented shoes and he said probably like 500,000 years ago. check mate hippies :smug:

yeah, but primitive sandals of leather and cord don't allow for either click-and-buy convenience or conspicuous consumption, so paleo enthusiasts (rich people) are uninterested

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Larry Parrish posted:

Sometimes I think, wow, poor guy, he didn't deserve an ice rear end maybe. Then I read this post

no i deffo deserved it

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

B33rChiller posted:

Y'all don't need to worry so much about keeping your pack weight down if you bring along a pack goat!

Learned about this excellent idea in the TFR thread Neckbeards in the bush. Does anal in the woods make a sound?

lightweight gear doesn't poop and pee in my car on the way to the trailhead

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Picnic Princess posted:

A lot of those goats are ridiculously poorly packed. It's almost cruel. At least try to make it comfortable for them goddamn

it wouldnt be the internet if someone wasnt hurfing about how the animals in the pictures are being mistreated

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

cats are better than birds and squirrels tbqh

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

ive seen cats eat spiders too, we should be fine

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

learnincurve posted:

I'm not joking about the path thing btw

that looks like a fun day hike and if you dont think so you're wrong

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Noun Verber posted:

Is this place ironic like the imp zone, or is everyone here seriously being assholes about walking?

yes

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i unironically think that all the dead birds were a justifiable cost of using DDT, especially considering how many millions (of humans) die of malaria every year

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

im going for a two hour hike on a mild spring afternoon, better make sure im wearing a brand name base layer

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

being in direct sunlight or being physically active does weird things to your comfort level. when I lived in the high rockies I would often have to take my coat entirely off while working if temps went above 10F because the sun was so intense at that altitude. but as soon as you stepped into the shade or the sun went down, whoa nelly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

yeah the alternative to paving stones / asphalt paths in places with that heavy of foot traffic is "muddy, torn-up trail that gets washed out every winter and stays closed all spring"

• Locked thread