Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
I live next to some goats who like to escape and destroy gardens and I assure you those little fucks do not just follow right behind you. Unless you were dropping food behind you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer
Can anyone recommend some men's hiking shorts with just an incredibly short inseam, i'm talking like 6-7 inches.

I bought two pairs last year with a 9 inch inseam and I want to go even shorter this year, but not necessarily have my current ones hemmed up as they were expensive as balls and I want to test the bootie short waters first.

bongwizzard fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Mar 30, 2016

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer
Trees are great, why would you go somewhere with no trees?

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer
I have no desire to ever be above the tree line, I wanna be low as possible at all times. I wanna need a pfd to sleep in incase of flood. Leave the mountains to others, give me all the river valleys.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

Nothing cool happens up there, all you can do is look down.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

Levitate posted:

dude have you even ever been high?!

:colbert:

My bro and I were blazed as hell at a really crowded trail outside of DC. We were waiting to go up this decently scrambly area with a ton of other people. This little girl, like 5-7, was standing on top of a huge rear end rock and when we passed her she shouted "I'm higher then you are!". Without missing a beat I replied "That's up for debate kid".

The one time I am clever, wasted on a kid.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer
Yea like, it seems easier to just avoid ever going to somewhere like that. I am obsessed with hiking along water so I end up getting bit all the time but like the first time my dick gets dive bombed I am gonna maybe not go back to that part of the earth.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer
Untrodden wilderness is kinda dull imho, seeing nature breakdown and absorb the edifices of man, not thats where it's at. Nothing I like more then hiking along and finding the ruins of an old boxcar rusting away in some tiny valley, in a spot where you can't even tell a railroad once ran.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer
Or just go like literally almost anywhere else on earth.

• Locked thread