Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Picnic Princess posted:

We have some paved paths and boardwalks built in the Rockies and they help people with mobility issues get outside, and I believe everyone should get outside so I'm cool with it. We have trails you can take people in wheelchairs and things like that on. There's a big initiative with the local provincial parks to develop some spaces for people with things like cerebral palsy and other severe disabilities to get out and enjoy the forest by developing a few accessible trails. I took my friend and her baby with stroller on one a couple weeks ago, it was awesome.

Once you pave a path, it's basically a bike trail. The baby has the right idea - wheels are in play, gently caress off with that inefficient walking nonsense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread