Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Cyberbird posted:

pikes peak is for driving a fast car up imo

They've hosed it all up actually, it's all paved, and has lame rear end road cars winning, instead of a suzuki driven by a really cool japanese grandpa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Speaking of hill climbs I'm thinking of climbing up from the Crags trailhead this July to watch since that trail intersects the road a couple times, but I've heard they've really locked the race down in the last couple of years. Is it possible to hike up a bit and chill and watch cars or will people be rear end holes and tell me to leave?

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Save me jeebus posted:

11 Mile is indeed awesome, but the Garden ain't for sissies. I've had more terrifying excursions there than anywhere. And Montezuma's Tower is still an iconic climb that should be done at least once.

Garden of the gods has entire trails that are nothing but horse poop and piss

Also when I lived in the springs people stole my packages and also my license plates. gently caress em

• Locked thread