Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Ive done the Treadwell Incline and wandered around garden of the gods, anyone else have experience or cool places in this region theyve visited? Want to visit Pikes Peak soon but its been pretty cold. Also Ive heard some stories about dudes hiking around where NORAD is located and getting accosted by spec ops looking dudes with MP5s, which is pretty neat imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Macaroni Surprise posted:

Red rocks is pretty chill. Good on you for doing the incline, I'm going to try that this spring.

I would advise against sprinting down the back side, its really fun but I had huge blisters for like 3 days.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Macaroni Surprise posted:

Three mass shootings in the last month and today we've got a home invasion and hostage situation

yeah but the view is great

• Locked thread