Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corillon
Jun 18, 2004

When you giggle you leak piss.
Grimey Drawer
Tons of great trails in the Springs. We are close to Austin Bluff open space and Pulpit Rock so we go hiking around there a bit. Not mountain climbing but for the middle of the city it feels pretty isolated and is very pretty.

Out behind Red Rocks is the Section 16 trail. You can wander over there from Red Rocks. The painted mines out East are neat. I need to start writing down some of the places we go so I remember.

If you want to have a nice day of bike riding the Pikes Peak Greenway trail is awesome.

RC Cola posted:

Going to Colorado over Christmas. I was going to propose during a hike at the top of a mountain. Would Loveland pass be a good idea, or are there better places any of you can think of

Where are you going to be in Colorado? It is a big state and takes some time to drive around. It is going to be very cold at the top of every mountain and possibly windy. Loveland is past Breckinridge which is the furthest I have been up in the mountains to the North. I am sure it is gorgeous. As you drive into Breckinridge from the Springs there is an overlook on these high plains that is just awesome in winter time. I am sure you can find something as long as you are not in Eastern CO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread