Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

I Am Not Spor posted:

lol what are you? a baby with baby hands?

So you decided to use this burn on the post recommending gloves instead of the one that prompted it, where someone who's apparently made of papier mache said they couldn't carry a piece of a tree without erupting into pemphigus? really apt... not

LOL, just loving LOL if you can't immediately id the knobs that would mark you out as the trash-tier walkman you are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Fig. F
Ye Olde Bad Dragonne Stave.

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
all the better to glomp you with

Cobweb Heart posted:

So you decided to use this burn on the post recommending gloves instead of the one that prompted it, where someone who's apparently made of papier mache said they couldn't carry a piece of a tree without erupting into pemphigus? really apt... not

LOL, just loving LOL if you can't immediately id the knobs that would mark you out as the trash-tier walkman you are.

I'm glad you read my hiking stick blog.

Newb :smugdog:

Samiz
Sep 10, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Hurrr, I need a fancy walking stick from REI! No way I could ever just use a stick I found on the ground! Shut up and take my money! :v:

What a bunch of fucktards. If you use a store bought walking stick then your literally trash.

Didn't even know this is a thing. What the gently caress!?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Legit posting, if you decide you want poles, do not use this strap system

I had them a few years ago because I was worried about carpel tunnel while I got poles to help my knees and almost died because I couldn't drop the poles when I fell to grab into anything. They're the worst invention.

Also I know I'm literally trash, but in the way that my body is a useless piece of garbage that breaks all the loving time and I live every moment in pain. Thanks a lot God you good for nothing piece of poo poo!

black children
Dec 14, 2009
what am i looking at here

i have no idea what those images are meant to represent

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
S and M restraints

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

They're velcro handstraps that make it impossible to drop your pole and use your hands in an emergency. If you're falling off a cliff you're right hosed.

black children
Dec 14, 2009
* THRU * HIKE * TRASH *

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
Isn't it just hiker trash

Not sure I've heard "thru hike trash"

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
It's like egregious strokes, but terrestrial?

black children
Dec 14, 2009

Levitate posted:

Isn't it just hiker trash

Not sure I've heard "thru hike trash"

thru hike trash = those who travel the woods, but do not live there. Wode Yuppies

Dorrthrax
Feb 2, 2013

Anderron Shi posted:

get hosed op

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
That was a weird episode of Antiques Roadshow.

• Locked thread