Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

• 1. Sound! Euphonium - Beautifully made little band drama with a lovely, complicated romance woven through it.
  • 2. One Punch Man - Hilarious, action-packed, and crafted with sincere love.
  • 3. Concrete Revolutio - Part Planetary, part Watchmen, and definitely it's own thing. Beautifully and stylishly made with a cast that i love.
  • 4. Gatchaman CROWDS: Insight - An absolutely worth sequel to a show that is one of my all time favorites.
  • 5. My Love Story! - ridiculously cute and good.

Some honorable mentions:
DRRR!!! and Working!!! both were still fun and wonderful, mostly felt like sticking with things that were new to this year.
Shirobako - absolutely great in many way, i just haven't actually finished it yet. :v:
School-Live for exceeding any expectations i had going in and just being quite good.

a kitten fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Dec 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

All these reviews are seriously making me consider giving Shirobako and Euphogear another chance.

I'd totally watch Euphogear, instead of singing they'd play their instruments.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Blhue posted:

you see, it was a good show

A totally non-anime watching friend of mine texted me the other day "hey! Have you seen The Devil is a Part Timer?" "It's so good and cute!"
I have no idea how she even heard of it. I guess netflix, or her girlfriend maybe?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

There's not even a Gatchaman page??!

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Seki is good and funny.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

My list had Gatchaman, Kyousougiga and Yozakura Quartet, making it the Best List. :colbert:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

In Training posted:

I don't think anybody maintains the Animated Death Tentacle Rape Warehouse Wiki.

It seems to come and go in waves.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

There seemed to be a shitload of votes for Shin Sekai Yori, but it still didn't make the top ten. And too many votes for Inferno Cop. I mean, it was funny and all, but are you ever gonna actually re-watch or think about it?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Yeah, I like reading old threads too, even if it is kind of a silly pastime.

I didn't care much for Lucky Star when I watched it ages ago, didn't hate it or anything, but it didn't do much for me either.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I almost wonder if i'd feel differently about it now that i've seen a whole hell of a lot more anime; at the time it was the 2nd or 3rd show i'd ever seen fansubbed.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Oh that's definitely true, the ending sketches were super good.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Huh, people sure were Mad About Moe.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Darth Walrus posted:

But enough about The Perfect Insider.

I wonder if i'll finish that, i stalled out around episode 3 or so.

e: what the hell thread am i even in?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Graphs of the changes in MAL scores of the Winter season's' shows.
https://imgur.com/a/8BxXh

I dunno if it means a whole lot, but it's kinda fun looking at the drastic jumps some of them take.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

The Devil Tesla posted:

Those changes are so tiny (even what looks like a big jump is just 0.3) that I wouldn't read much into it.

Oh, hahaha. Yeah i guess they are pretty small increments.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Twiddy posted:

The tip to check for someone pulling a fast one on you with graphs; look at the scales.

Whatever do you mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I'd have liked it a whole lot more if it was just crazy fun poo poo like the No Late Day, or the Osaka guy or whatever. No big plot stuff.

A lot more like panty and stocking basically.

• Locked thread