Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Honorable Mention: Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] s2 -- Hard not to put this on the top 5, but One Punch Man took its place.
Wakakozake -- pshuu~
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU s2 -- Well done, but god drat that other student council president just pissed me off by using all the buzzwords I hear at work.

synergy. all ideas are good ideas. lets make a meeting to talk about when to have the next meeting.

5. Himouto! Umaru-chan

A drat good, feel good anime.

4. Akatsuki no Yona

A shoujo that makes you hype and keeps you hype. The main heroine pulls no punches and i'm hoping for a second season.

3. Hibike! Euphonium (Sound! Euphonium)

Good animation, good characters, good storyline, good growth, good hand holding.

2. One-Punch Man

Great combination of comedy and action. Animation is top notch.

1. Ore Monogatari!! (My Love Story!!)

Far and away the best anime this season. It takes a common formula for shoujo, turns it on it's side and it works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

In Training posted:

Yeah. Can't believe Bahamut got that much support, lol.

A tough but fair analysis.

Seki owned, and everybody loves scrambled eggs. :colbert:

• Locked thread