Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
1. Cross Ange Show didn't try to fanservice to weebs who wanted 'cute moe girls doing cute things', Actual character development in quite a few of the main characters later on to make like enjoy them a lot The main villian was a loving physco but if you did what he did I guess you would go insane as well. It was in a lot of ways a gently caress you to current anime.
2. Symphogear GX All I can say is, if you've seen Symphogear anything I say about it will ruin the fun for you. Symphogear just outdoes itself every season
3. Grisaia Anime only person here but this show caught me off gaurd while lurking some /a/ threads because I again thought this would be a poo poo train wreck/railwars with generic type BS. Honestly while it was stupid for VN players I enjoyed looking forward to it and had a lot of fun watching how each development of S1 paid off
4. Overlord Expected some slightly less BS 'is it wrong to pick up up girls in a dungeon' or SAO ripoff; but found myself enjoying it quite a lot, had a unique perspective and given the spots of the manga I read of it hit pretty close to what it was set out to achieve given the 1 cour length.
5. GATE Mondern military blowing the poo poo out of roman empire.

Honorable mentions
1. Jitsu watashi wa - Honestly this should be #4 but it ended way to quick and started off with too much filler, incredibly funny, loved the show, actually enjoyed the relationships that the dialogue and plot progressed on. Had this had a bit more fleshed out ending and caught up with the manga a bit more I would have easily put this as 3 or 4
2. Gangsta - YOU JUST hosed IT ALL UP AFTER LIKE EP 7!?!??! WHY
3. Charlotte - Way too predictable episode 10 the MC goes "I could fix everything that went bad, nah gently caress it I need to be lelouch v2 because REASONS!!!!"
4. DanMachi - Good fun but way to much fanservice

No gintama?

Dilbert As FUCK fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Dec 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Namtab posted:

Idgi, and I don't want it explained

Dilbert As FUCK