Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
Shirobako

The only way Shirobako could be better would be if there was an episode that featured Miyamori helping out on an episode of One Punch Man which was a gratuitous parade of lovingly rendered madness that pushes the limits of what is possible with TV level animation. I want the Garou arc to be a movie.

Prison School was a deceptively clever gross out comedy that was hilarious and full of stupid characters, and an adaptation full of dangerous traps where everything could have gone wrong, but Shirobako's director (who should get some kind of award) proved me wrong. Oremonogatari was a sweet comedy that constantly verges on the border of being too stupidly saccharine to tolerate but always manages to reel itself from the brink with a well placed comedy beat or a bit of character depth where most romance anime is just full of paper thin cliches.

And Garo because I like Garo, and it's probably some of the best Garo. Starts slow, but once it picks up... If you like fantasy action and can tolerate a few episodes with... shaky... production values early on, please watch it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread