Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Outer Science
Dec 21, 2008

Daisangen
I am way too busy to tally these results this year, someone else do it for me tia. I don't count ranks and I arbitrarily decide whether to include honorable mentions/too many votes, now this power is yours!!

Anyway I watched hardly anything this year but here are my votes:

Durarara!! x2 Shou/Ten - ensemble cast of cool, insane people doing cool, insane things. An actual headless horseman is the most reasonable character. Owns

Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works - really pretty but revealed weaknesses in the source material. Still got to hear an Emiya mix and there was that gif of Kotomine doing the walk-around-in-circles-expositing thing that was lol

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders: Egypt - it's Jojo

Shirobako - probably AOTY imo, lovable characters doing lovable things, emotions everywhere, all together wonderful

Working!!! - I am probably the biggest Working evangelist on this forum so this is here by obligation, Inami a cute

Honorable mention: Symphogear GX - music cash-in but it still owns, Nana Mizuki is great, Hibiki is best magical girl protagonist

I haven't watched OPM or Osomatsu, Euphonium is on hold for like months, so only other things I watched were godawful random things on Crunchy/Funimation that I left in the background while paying attention to other things (don't watch Shomin Sample).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread