Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
5)Concrete Revolutio: Not actually over so in theory it could rise higher or lower but 5th is probably a safe ranking. The show is colourful and interesting to look at but the characters aren't really that compelling to the point where for many of them I just don't care what happened to them between the time skips. It still has plenty of time to improve and maybe the second cour will place higher on 2016's list.

4)YuruYuri SP+s3: Yuru Yuri is fun and cute, some episodes dragged a little but on the whole it was an enjoyable show. The dialogue-less opening to one of the episodes was one of the highlights of the season.

3)Ore Monogatari!! (My Love Story!!): I really enjoyed this as it was coming out although it's not something that stuck in my mind too long. The main characters were all endearing and the show did a great job of making you care about them. It handled the drama well and knew that the audience didn't want the central relationship to ever be truly strained, people just wanted Takeo and Yamato to be happy together and that's what the show delivered.

2)Gakkou Gurashi (School-Live): This was the surprise of the year for me, when the premise was first explained to me I imagined a larger group of anime girls slowly getting brutally killed off as the season progressed which wasn't something I had any interest in. Thankfully that's not what the show was about and I think it managed to balance the lighthearted moments with the more depressing elements that come with the setting/premise.

1)One-Punch Man: I come more from a superhero background than an anime one so something like this was always going to interest me. One-Punch Man was everything I wanted and more and is rightfully placing highly on many people's end of year lists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread