Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

It was pretty hard to limit it to just 5! Heres my list:

5. Tesagure s3

Props for being a show that does something different, even if its just being a talk show instead! Its probably the only cg show i'll ever like.

4. Yona of the Dawn

Hak is my husbandu. This beats out shirayuki for me cause yona also gets to murderize at the end.

3. SNAFU s2

I watched both seasons together, and wow, most improved season 2 i can think of. Intelligent enough to not spell everything out, and also iroha best girl

2. One Punch Man

The normie tier show that should be on basically everyone's list.

1. Shirobako

A show with 100% heart in it. Truly the surprise of the year.

Other shows I liked, but not enough to be top 5: Hibike Euphonium, Working s3, nnb repeat, umaru, shirayuki, ore monogatari, yuru yuri s3, owarimonogatari.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread