Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
1: Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
I loved the original idolmaster and CG was something I'd been waiting on for a long time. Handled the large cast surprisingly well and had some really great character development for characters who I wouldn't have expected it from. Also the Producer was way better than the first series.

2: Fate: Unlimited Blade Works
Good finish to the series and it delivered on everything I expected it to be. UFOtable is great at what they do, stupid long monologues and great to decent action sequences. Also traumatized shirou faces.

3: Jojo Walk like an Egyptian
Was more Jojo and I only watch the anime at this point, so the whole season I was blind aside from knowing things from internet culture/parody. Was wonderful to see it all play out.

4: Ore Monogatari
Pure absolutely bubbly romance joy with the best lead character ever.

5: Monster Musume
boobs humor and monster girls. rachnee best girl.

Honorable mentions:
Umaru for being a pretty great comedy that would have easily been my fifth if monster girls wasn't this year.
Rokka no Yuusha for not being the genre I expected it to be.
One Punch Man for being amazing but being too late in the year for me to want to stick in my 5, feels too fresh in my mind like it'd be cheating if I put it in.
Overlord for making me actually care about the trapped in a MMO genre again after Log Horizon S2 was such a disappointment for me.
Maria the Virgin Witch for being an absolutely great show trapped behind a misleading title.

Overlord K fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Dec 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread