Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i didn't watch much anime this year but

Hibike! Euphonium
just really good all around. great animation, great characters. really enjoyed this

One-Punch Man
one of the stupidest and simultaneously greatest

Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
it's more idol anime. still really fun, but not gay enough

Shirobako
really funny and also really touching. worth checking out

YuruYuri San Hai!
my fav. a little slower-paced than previous seasons but with more character development and sweet moments on top of the comedy. loved it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Pootybutt posted:

2. Yuri Kuma Arashi : Was wondering if Ikuni would be able to still bring it home so soon after his last masterpiece Penguindrum, but thankfully, those concerns were unfounded. From the crazy humor to the painstaking composition and powerful story, this is top level Ikuhara. The surface level similarities to Utena put off at first, but I was on board well before the end, and by that point, I was in tears. What a weird, wonderful show.

i heard about this earlier in the year but forgot to check it out, thanks for reminding me :)

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

kill la kill loving sucks and i hate it

but thats my opinion

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i have an inherent complete hatred for anything overly fanservicey and rapey and thats entirely what klk is so any of its good parts are blinded by my fury

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i didnt finish it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Namtab posted:

You should.

nah, especially knowing what comes later

• Locked thread