Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
It's a Garfield reference. Sorry I explained it to you.

In no particular order:

Gakkou Gurashi: A great adaptation of a great manga. It managed to make the big reveal mean something and invoke emotion out of me even though I knew it was coming.

Maria the Virgin Witch: Good characters and good story in a setting they clearly put a lot of time and attention into.

GATE: I probably wouldn't have enjoyed the one-sided battles and pro-military imagery nearly as much if it hadn't been an anime and didn't involve a goth girl slaughtering people, but there you go.

Monster Musume: This show taught me how to love again, and I'm proud to announce that I'm going to marry a hyacinth macaw. Everyone is invited to the wedding, except for the racists. They know who they are.

Miss Monochrome: Consistently entertaining and humorous for three seasons.

HONORABLE MENTIONS: Yuru Yuri S3, Dog Days S3, Idolm@ster Cindrella Girls, Show by Rock!!, Rolling Girls, Wakakozake.

Fake edit:

Oh, I didn't realize we could put RWBY on our lists! In that case, it's just going on my honorable mentions list because I still liked my top 5 more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Is it ok, if I count everything on January 2nd or so?

If you're okay with us docking your pay, sure.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
I just finished watching One-Punch Man, and although I'm not going to change my list, it's definitely one of the best of this last year.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
2015 was a good year for anime.

It's always a good year for anime.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Wakakozake could be considered part of the office genre, even if it's about what happens after the main character leaves the office.

• Locked thread