Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
1: One Punch Man

An absolutely fantastic adaptation of an absolutely fantastic manga. It isn't as good in some places but it also exceeds the manga in others. A ridiculously good anime.

2: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders: Egypt Arc

This half of SC is so much better than the first half it almost isn't fair to compare them. The anime was extremely stylish, especially everything in the finale with DIO.

3-5: Whoops I watched a bunch of anime this year but only those two came OUT this year.

Oh well. I'm still planning to watch Gatchaman Crowds S2 and Shirobako but might not get to them until next year, so I guess those get spots 3 and 4.

Even with only those two shows I watched, though, I still consider this a very good year for anime, because those two defied expectations for how good they were as adaptations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread