Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

I didn't watch a whole ton of anime this year, but of what I did:

#3: Nanatsu no Taizai, because it's basically dragonball (original, not Z) set in king arthur's europe, so it's 100% my jam just from the start, and they really knocked the soundtrack out of the park, which is basically half the battle for me. It's a fairly distant third, but it did stand out from everything else I watched with the exception of:

#2: One Punch Man, because it's OPM. They took an already amazing manga and gave it everything it needed to really breathe and do well in anime format.

#1: Hibike! Euphonium, because it was just really fuckin good. I'm not usually a fan of kyoani shows but even if you don't like the subject matter you have to respect how well put together the show is. It really caught me off guard, since I was only watching it at first because I was a band nerd in high school.

If I get around to watching more of your lie in april, I'll update this, but I didn't really watch enough of it to vote on it. If it keeps going the way it seemed to, it would definitely be #3 instead of nanatsu, possibly knocking OPM out of the second spot. I also need to get around to watching jojo....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread