Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

nielsm posted:

I'm not sure if those counted in previous years?
Split cours have historically been treated as separate shows for the purpose of this thread, in part because it's a huge hassle to discern the differences between a sequel and a continuation.

Bad Seafood fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Dec 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

He just asked a question, chill.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Is it ok, if I count everything on January 2nd or so?
I'd prefer you wait until the weekend is over at least, but I won't hold you to it.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

I'm mad they didn't adapt the story where Chain drinks some guy under the bar to win back Leo's lunch money while Zap wanders around town high as a kite looking for his girlfriend's cat.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

There were a bunch of series I wanted to watch that I never got around to or only saw in part, so I'm gonna limit my selection to shows I've seen in full and finished.
    5. Punchline

I expected nothing from this show but was convinced to check it out and ended up enjoying it a lot. Thanks Srice.

4. Snow White with the Red Hair

A sweet and satisfying romance with charming characters that actually goes somewhere. Thanks Bones.

3. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - Egypt Arc

It's Jojo. Thanks Araki.

2. One-Punch Man

An exceptional commercial for ONE and Murata's One-Punch webserial collaboration. Thanks Madhouse.

1. Gatchaman Crowds Insight

Not as good as the first season, but almost. Thanks Obama.
I'd also like to take a moment to recognize Hunter x Hunter as my show of the year that I watched this year that didn't actually come out this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Kill La Kill was an incredibly dumb show I enjoyed watching most of the time.

• Locked thread