Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wolpertinger
Feb 16, 2011

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Shokugeki no Soma. I've seen a lot of shonen stuff but especially the whole 'we're gonna make something NOT NORMALLY ACTIONY and make it ACTIONY' things have really been a great trend. Boy does Food Wars take it up a notch. I love cooking, I love cooking shows and I've seen a good few cooking animes and poo poo before, but never have I seen a cooking anime where food has straight up magic climax inducing because you cooked with your heart. Beyond the silly anime cliches it tries to tell a real story about something like cooking meaning a lot to a group of talented chefs, and I dug that a lot.

If you like ridiculous anime action cooking with magic climax inducing food, you'd probably love Yakitate!! Japan, too. I hadn't gotten around to watching Soma yet but this made me watch the first episode and it is just perfect. Yakitate didn't get this ridiculous until at least a couple episodes in :allears:.

Wolpertinger fucked around with this message at 12:44 on Dec 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread