Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

1. Parasyte
2. Jojo
3. Lupin 3rd
4. Unlimited Blade Works
5. Blood Blockade Battlefront

Also good off the top of my head: Arslan (didn't finish), Rinne (same), Maria, Death Parade, Cute High Earth Defense Club Love, Rolling Girls

Strong year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

1. Cross Ange Show didn't try to fanservice to weebs who wanted 'cute moe girls doing cute things', Actual character development in quite a few of the main characters later on to make like enjoy them a lot The main villian was a loving physco but if you did what he did I guess you would go insane as well. It was in a lot of ways a gently caress you to current anime.

Dil you are insane

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

The best part of Chaika is any given conversation between Red and White.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Part 4 did come out on bd, see the Geass thread

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I also did not watch the girls in a band anime because that's not a hook.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Endorph posted:

here's a hook: it's really good

I'm not going to watch a romance with no payoff which is what y'all have made it sound like.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

My love story was a really awesome for 7 episodes then just continued forever

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

LO is the only one with his very own smilie, he's the only non-normie if you think about it

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Zerilan posted:

Devil is a Part-Timer winning was a good result.

MaoucDonalds was great but not better than Kyousougiga.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I liked the part of the KLK thread where Z wanted to have his cake and eat it too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

StandardVC10 posted:

Probably not worth it, most of the good episodes are early on.

• Locked thread