Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

1. Owarimonogatari: All four arcs were interesting and enjoyable, Ougi was really rad throughout and the last episode was spectacular. Visually it was loving awesome throughout, but all of Ougi Formula and that last scene with Shinobu were standouts. Thank you spooky ougi.

2. Shimoneta: It was lewd, gross and funny. I was laughing my rear end at least once every episode. Fuwa is best girl.

3. Symphogear GX: Good songs, good fighting, good autoscorers.

4. Concrete Revolutio: The weird chronology thing is neat, and I'm super invested in the story so far.

5. Gakkou Gurashi: Didn't enjoy it quite as much as the others, but the evolving op was cool and it felt much more tense than the manga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread