Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
The only anime i watched this year were JoJo Stardust Crusaders part 2, and Hunter x Hunter 2011. Both were fantastic.
I had alot of trouble picking an anime to watch. I had no clue which ones were good or bad.
I'd like to thank this thread for letting me use all of your top 5's to start watching anime again. I started to watch Ore-Monogatari. Only 2 episodes in so far but i'm absolutely loving it.
After Ore-monogatari, I'll probably start one-punch man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Twiddy posted:

Nah I'm just thinking of all the people who came around during the last thread saying stuff like "I don't watch much anime but I decided to give this Ping Pong thing a try and man it was awesome."

I concur. I would not have watched any new anime this year if it wasn't for this thread. So far the one i picked from the lists here is awesome.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
4. One punch man: 3 episodes in. It's awesome. Not sure how the plot will turn out.

3.Shirobako: Started watching this because i saw quite a few people having this as their number 1. I'm a few episodes in. So far, i'm more interested in the red haired girl's voice acting plotline

2. My Love Story!!: Also Watched this because of this thread. Alot of you had this in the top 5. It did not disappoint. I couldn't stop watching. Easily the best. Wouldn't mind re watching this in a month or 2

1. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - Egypt Chapter. I love JoJo. I watched this as it was running. The special opening blew me away.

That's all I have watched last year.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
I finished Shirobako today.
Thank you all for recommending this. I enjoyed it alot. It was very charming.
On to One Punch Man.

• Locked thread