Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I spend more time reading about what you people think about anime than I actually spend watching anime

#4 Ore Monogatari
It's me, I'm the shoujo trash.

#3 Snow White
Such absolute loving traaassshhh oh my god yess kiss each other you beautiful people

#2 One Punch Man
It's me, I'm the normie trash. I love OPM's writing. Simple, elegant, with more depth than its initial premise. A funny look into the true power of friendship.

Ore Monogatari and Snow White is shoujo about a girl and a boy being cute and cool and kissing each other (with just a slight bit more action in Snow White). Yona is shoujo about a princess amassing a harem of super-powerful hot dragons for the sake of revenge, while also making the country a better place by rooting out corruption and drugs. I love this loving manga and it gets even better at the point where the anime ends. The anime is ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Nate RFB posted:

The only reason I didn't really consider Yona is because 90% of my enjoyment of it in 2015 was from the manga. The show is pretty great even so.

Same but it bleeds over into me putting it at the top anyway

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Suna is such a fine loving friend

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Congratulations Animes of the Year, One Punch Man and Shirobako.

• Locked thread