Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smenj
Oct 10, 2012
Oh, er, drat, forgot to vote. Looks like it wouldn't have changed anything anyway, but for what it matters:
#1 Shirobako
#2 One Punch Man
#3 Durarara S2 (parts 1/2)
#4 SNAFU S2
#5 Food Wars
Honourable Mentions: Noragami Aragoto, Haikyuu S2 (although it's not done yet), Ore Monogatari.

My (now irrelevant) votes aside, great list! Or, at least, the ones I've watched from it are, and although I'm still on S1 of Non Non Biyori, I'm confident S2 will continue to be incredibly relaxing and nice. I'm rather surprised though that Durarara is as low as it is, given how great it was, but I guess it's a bit less popular than I'd assumed. Then again, it had a fair amount of great competition this year.

Also, I'm pleased to see Shirobako scored as well as it deserved, despite wondering if people were going to forget about it a bit considering it aired so early in the year. Hopefully 2016 sees another equally good breakout show from nowhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread