Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

1 - One Punch Man. Aside from the final episode and missing the Omake chapters (which was to be expected so I can't count it as a huge flaw), it was a perfect adaptation in every way. The final episode was merely really good to me instead of the perfect standard the rest held.
2 - JoJo - Egypt Arc. Excellent throughout but the budget didn't always hold out but they had 48 episodes to pay for so it's to be expected. I'd have put it above OPM if it didn't have wonky art and animation at times.
3 - Owarimonogatari. More of the same, but the same is good.

I don't remember what other animes I've watched from this year, if I even have.
I have watched Dragon Ball Super and while I don't hate it and wouldn't put it on a worst list, it's not a good anime and doesn't belong on this list.

Look forward to next years list featuring
1. Diamond is Unbreakable. 2. Mob Psycho 100. 3. whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

If you didn't go buy a bottle of Timotei after watching Lucky Star, you should hand in your anime fan card.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Davincie posted:

lets count the votes with all the normies who voted opm and jojo's filtered out

I am one of these clearly so include my name for filtering when proceeding, please and thank you.

A joyous victory deserves a great picture of ONE's Saitama chowing down on a big burger.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I will watch Shirobako at this thread's behest soon.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I will watch Shirobako at this thread's behest soon.

I'm up to episode 7 of this and it's pretty good but I feel like there are too many characters for an idiot like me so I haven't grown to recognise many or appreciate them. I do like the red head with blue eyes (Shizuka?) 'cos it's setting up for life to poo poo on her and that makes me feel bad for her.

e: The mohawk kid and fat rear end director are assholes I don't like them at all.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 09:38 on Jan 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I finished Shirobako and it's good but it's definitely not a must see thing that will change your life forever. There are too many characters without doubt, the character design is lovely for that too because everyone ends up looking too similar or indistinct to the point where they look the same. It's got severe same face issues throughout. The character interactions are all fun though, and other than Director (whose schtick got old fast, especially when he wasn't finishing up Exodus!) and Mohawk (whose schtick got old once him being a total asshat wasn't new), most of them were good characters. I liked when Zuka-chan-senpai got the job on the Aerial Girls.

I'd retroactively put it at #3 on my list of 2015 anime (of the 4 I know I watched and remember).

• Locked thread