Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

2015 was a very strong year. Possibly the strongest one I've seen so far. I'm not going to list these in particular order but...!

1. Overlord Glorious. Can't wait for Season 2.

2. One Punch Man Perfect. Adaptation. I demand filler.

3. Prison School Almost perfect adaptation, slightly rushed, highly anticipating Season 2

4. Tokyo Ghoul Re: (Manga) As of last week has become the greatest seinen-action manga I have read since Berserk. It's that good.

5. Puella Magi Madoka Magica What? I finally saw it this year. Rebellion will be viewed tomorrow.

DRRR would be on here if it's animation quality wasn't squandered, Death Parade would come in 6th place, Fate/Stay-Night was average story-wise (Fate-Zero I'm coming for you!), I did see Gatchaman S1 and loved it, and I still need to watch Owarimonogatari and JJBA: Egypt.

And yes I completely glossed over all those slice of life comedies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Wark Say posted:

[*]Yona: Because cute girls can be :black101: as gently caress. Chiwa Saito's best role after Senjougahara.
-C-COME AGAIN!?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Dilbert it's as if Nurgle banged Slaanesh one night to create a chaos-spawn of immensely twisted tastes.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Namtab posted:

Idgi, and I don't want it explained
It was from Warhammer.

• Locked thread